For nearly over 60 years, Paramount Metal & Supply Company has provided its customers structural, steel and aluminum fabrication expertise. Our technical and in-house team is ready to meet all of your fabrication and construction needs.
Our 70,000 square foot facility is equipped to get the job done.
- 20 welding machines support SCAW, FACAW, GMAW, PULSED GMAW, and GTAW welding processes.
- 6 semi-automatic and automatic cutting machines supporting oxy-fuel, plasma, and CNC cutting processes.
- 8 semi-automatic saws and hydraulic ironworker machines.
- 4 hydraulic presses up to 700 ton capacity for cold and hot forming steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and aluminum plate. Maximum platen size 7 ft. x 10 ft.
- 3 plat and shape rolls (2 with numeric control) for curving of architectural assemblies up to 10 ft. wide.
- 6 machines for turning, drilling, milling, and machining operations.
- Computerized total station survey/layout instrument with laser indicator and data collector.
- Laser Tracker CMM for inspection volume up to 1000H radius and measurement accuracy to ₸0.0006.
- 26 personal computers ( connected by 4 network servers). Supporting BIM, Autocad CAD, Tekla XSteel, JobBoss management software and Primavera Expedition software
- California Contractors Licence 261180 class C-23 and C-51.
- City of L. A. Fabricators License #1100 for medium weight steel, high strength steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and reinforcing bar.